[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Uncl: Who are you?

From: Gail McCullough           * Cal Poly
      Prospect Research         * San Luis Obispo, CA
      * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I have been looking through some of your web pages which I found doing a
search on "soul of the earth" for a paper I'm writing.  That search found
John Mabry's article about Cyberspace & the dream of T de C.  So I worked
up the tree of your web only to find that I never found a page that gave
a real name for you.  I can read all about your theological history and
personal reflections, but WHO ARE YOU as the hooka smoking caterpillar said
to Alice.

By the way, I commend you on your efforts.  I have a similar belief structure
as what I read on your pages.  It doesn't surprise me, however that you
got some negative responses from those who hide their light under a busshel
named fundamental Christianity.  It seems to me that they often say they
believe in God "out there" yet don't acknowledge that She is "within you" too.

Thank You,
Gail McCullough                    Phone: (805) 756-5160
Prospect Research                   Fax:  (805) 756-5409
gmccullo@.calpoly.edu