[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Christian Web Review, biweekly e-newslette

Would you mind adding the following URL's to your database
or links list?  Thanks:
http://www.nauticom.net/www/wtknight/CWReview.html
http://www.serve.com/irr-tv
http://www.cforc.com/gnc

	I'm not certain how to go about this, and I hope I'm
not violating Netiquette.  I'd just like to tell you about
the Christian Web Review which will begin distribution of the
first issue on April 23, and will come out every other Tuesday
thereafter.
	It's free.
	Reviews and announcements of good, informational web
sites to visit, especially Christian websites.  A variety of
categories will be included.
	We do not announce nor review business sites, nor
sites which are primarily designed for fundraising.  These
sites may, however, become a sponsor to help support the
Christian Web Review.

	To subscribe....

To: hub@XC.Org

subscribe christian-web-review

That's it.  Nothing more nor less.
Thank-you for your time.  If you are not interested in this,
would you mind sending it along to a friend or colleague who
may be interested?

If this is a duplicate message from me, I apologize.

Thanks and may God bless you,

Brother Dan Jenkins  disciple@dbj.com