[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(no subject)

Hi. I just read your message on creation spirituality.
A thought and then a question:

The thought-- I think a lot of fundamentalists are getting a sense of
community that many of us are missing-- by being a part of their
tight-nit, though close minded groups (be they baptists, catholics,
muslims or buddhists).

(On the other hand) we on the "outside" feel both alienated and a part
of the "modern" world, with all its craziness. They have backed away,
huddling together in fear, and also feeding their need for spiritual
connectedness. Their response seems perfectly "natural."

If we (on the outside) can help make society a little less crazy I think
they will begin to open their hearts abd minds more and feel less
fearful.

The question-- what kind of responses have you been getting to this
posting? Any insights, regrets?

Christopher Chase
Fukuoka, Japan

ps-- what is your name and where are you? I linked in to your message
kind of "side ways" after doing a search for creation spirituality in a
search program.