[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

italy

Hi there,
after travelling around the WWW I came upon you site, it's quite
interesting so I decided to add it to my site. I wrote a link in my
internet directory:

go to http://www.tradenet.it:80/links/arsocu/religion.html

I have a site with a lot of information about italy, italian
companies, hotels and cultural events including religion.

I would be very grateful if you could possibly link back to me in
your directory.

my URL is:

http://www.tradenet.it/
and if you want to,  here I wrote the html for the link......
Visit<A HREF="http://www.tradenet.it"> Tradenet!</A>

Thanks in advance for your cooperation and if you want to drop a me
a message telling me what you think of my site, please fell free.

Ciao Ciao Romina