[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

My Web site

Dear Dale Lature,

Thank you for your interest in Magellan, McKinley's online Internet
directory, and thanks very much for the information.  We will forward your
comments to our editors and writers for consideration.

>Date: Sun, 31 Mar 1996 00:40:42 -0500
>From: Dale Lature <dlature@comcast.net>
>To: feedback
>Subject: My Web site
>
>I was wondering why my site is listed primarily as providing a General
>Resource List.  What I consider to be unique on my site is rather the
>extensive "original content" and research.  The index listings are there
>only for service to the user to explore further.
>
>IN fact, most sites I visit consist almost exclusively of "Listings" of
>other sites.  I feel that my offerings not only provide many options in
>"LInks to related stuff",  but also offers a way to study  the effects
>of the internet upon the theological community.
>
>Please revise the description to reflect this if this is possible,  and
>you agree with my assessment.
>
>Dale Lature
>--
>New Media Communications
>A Great Good Place for the Theological Community
>http://www.iac.net/~dlature

The McKinley Group

mckinley@mckinley.com
http://www.mckinley.com
The Magellan Internet Directory & 1996 McKinley Internet Yellow Pages