From: dlature
To: luthersem.edu!wearle
Subject: Re: Your Project
Date: Monday, April 22, 1996 8:06PM

At 10:11 PM 4/20/96 -0700, you wrote:
>I haven't really had time to look over a lot of your materials, but you
>might want to communicate with Hal Weldin

Wendy,

Thanks for the note,  and go ahaead and send me that email address.  And
thanks for the encouragement.  I see that you did get somewhat in to the
site,  judging by what page you sent the note from ("A Great Good Place")

Feel free to chime in
Dale Lature
New Media Communications at http://www.iac.net/~dlature
Seeking to build a "Great Good Place" for the theological community