[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

new page...

Dear Dale,
   I bought the book and am half way through it already!
Thank you again for all the info you gave me.
   I have my new page up that brings up the subject of the horror of
landmines around the world. I hope you will take the time to see it. If you
use MS explorer you can hear a bomb going off thoughout the page...Very
uncomfortable but very necessay.
   Again thanks for the introduction to "Living Buddha, Living Christ",
and I appreciate any efforts to publisise the pages I have. If we only touch
one person and they take action (engage) then it is worth it!

peace and aloha lesslie
ps, let's keep in touch, your thoughts on the landmine page will be
appreciated.
"Love is the subtlest force in the world" - Bapu (Mahatma Gandhi)

Engaged Buddhist ~Dharma Page
 http://www.maui.com/~lesslie
(my home page)Plays imagine by John Lennon  When viewed in MS Explorer!

Gandhi Page (contains audio file)
 http://www.maui.com~lesslie/Gandhi.html

Landmines (audio as well)
 http://www.maui.com/~lesslie/landmines.html

Hawai'i Coalition Against Nuclear Testing (audio)
http://www.maui.net/~babblero/hcant

All best viewed in MS Internet Explorer...

BOYCOTT FRENCH GOODS ! ! !
One person can make a difference and that one person is you.