[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(no subject)

I am interested in being involved in your vision of networking
discusions on theology. I am a newcomer to this medium of computers.
I have been a pastor for 16 years.I grew up learning life on the streets
in southern California.My drug and alcohol lifestyle put me in prison at
age 21.I had left a wife and 2 children to fend for themselves.In prison
(with great fear and trembling) I returned to the Lord I had first
accecpted at age 11.I spent a lot of time reading many books by various
authors,Christian and non-Christian.Much of my theology was developed
then in the solitude of my cell through reading the Scriptures.I have
never had any formal theological training.I did however help to begin a
bible college through our church.My area of responsibility in the school
was Hermeneutics,Ecclesiology (church history) and Eschatology.The group
of churches that I affiliate with are non-denominational.Generaly we are
seeking a balanced theology.             Serving Christ,Don Duncan