[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(no subject)

I would like to be involved in your vision of theological discusion on
the internet.I am new to this medium of computers.I came online for such
an opportunity.I have been a pastor for 16 years.I grew up learning
about life on the streets in southern California.My drug and alcohol
lifestyle sent me to prison leaving a wife and 2 children to fend for
themselves.I returned (with much fear and trembling) to the Lord I had
accepted at age 11.I read many books by various authors (Christian &
non-christian.The foundation for my theology was laid in the solitude of
my cell through reading The Scriptures (Bible).I have never had any
formal training.I was however involved in starting a bible school here
at the church.My area of responsibility was Hermeneutics,Ecclesiology
(church history)and Eschatology.Calvary Chapel is an affiliation of
Non-denominational churches who are seeking a balanced theology.
                                      Serving Christ,Don Duncan