[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

IUGM on the WWW

The International Union of Gospel Missions is an association of 250
rescue missions and other Christian agencies that help the homeless, at
risk urban youth, and the addicted in cities around the world.

Last year our member organizations provided over 27 million meals, 13
million articles of clothing and over 9 million nights of lodging to the
needy.

Our Web site - IUGM Home Page http://www.iugm.org - provides all sorts of
information about the efforts of our association and its memnbers, offers
help to people in inner city ministries, and provides opportunities for
Christians to get involved with helping the homeless through regular
listings of career and volunteer opportunities.

Online we provide a member's directory, historical information about
inner city missions, and our annual Short-term Urban Missions Directory
with opportunities for both groups in individiuals in cities throughout
North America.

We also feature an extensive directory of links to other Christian
resources on the Internet.

Personally, I maintain a site called the "Christian Recovery Connection"
(http://www.tfs.net/personal/iugm/) that is dedicated to providing help
and information on addictions and 12 step recovery within the Church.
This site features and extensive FAQ section on this topics, plus
information about Christian support groups, and links to other
recovery-oriented sites on the WWW.

I also have created a comprehensive introduction to creating and
maintaining a site on the World Wide Web - http://www.iugm.org/cheap.html

Michael Liimatta, Director of Education
International Union of Gospel Missions
1045 Swift, Kansas City, MO 64116 USA
Voice:(816) 471-8020  FAX:(816) 471-3718

Michael's Page - http://www.iugm.org/michael.html