[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Contacting Harper and Row

Hi! As a former independent bookseller, I would suggest the following:
Do you have a local bookstore where you are familiar with the owner or
manager?  I would explain my situation to them and ask that they either
give you the phone number of the local sales rep for Harper, or give
your phone number to them and ask them to pass it along to the sales
rep.  Then, you can talk directly to a representative of the company and
he or she should be able to direct you to the right person withing the
publishing house to contact.  Good luck!
This is my first time on the Internet, so I am still unsure about the
proper "netiquette".  I guess I should sign off with my name and
address, right?
Carolyn Holbrook
holbrook@magi.com