[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

NEW CHRISTIAN RESOURCES

ATTENTION:  Webmasters and Contact Persons
This is a (intended) one-time announcement for two non-commercial
website resources.

"Demon Possession Handbook for Human Service Workers"

and

"Bible Sex Facts"

If you've  already received a copy of this message -- sorry!  I just
upgraded my Power Mac to Netscape 2.0;  in the process, I lost the
history file, and I no longer can see which links I have visited.  I am
not working from an e-mail list and I don't use a robot; I visit each
site and make a decision to post a message based on potential profit to
the recipient.  JFC

You can access these resources via the URLs, and download any portion
for local use.  Our very liberal copyright notice states the following:

*** Permission is hereby granted to freely copy these DiskBooks in
electronic form, or to reproduce multiple copies for personal or
organizational  use, subject to these provisions:

1.  Any product made with the aid of material from a DiskBook will be
freely distributed without cost or consideration to the users.

2.  The text of a document in which material in a DiskBook is reproduced
will carry a credit of the source, as follows:

   Copyright 1995/1996 by DiskBooks
   Box 2211, Harrisburg, PA 17105;
   used with permission of the copyright owner.

If the website(s) you represent has no interest, click DELETE without
clicking REPLY and that will be the end of it.

If you'd like a reciprocal link, click REPLY and make your suggestion;
we'll work on it.

Any way, nice talking to you.  JFC

DiskBooks
J. F. Cogan, Author
Box 2211
Harrisburg, PA 17105 USA

E-Mail:
diskbook@ix.netcom.com

TWO NEW RESOURCES:

"Demon Possession Handbook for Human Service Workers".
http://www.opendoor.com/Higher.Ground/hs.html
Deliverance from demon possession by the power of the Holy Spirit. --
This is must reading for all human service workers.  Descriptions of
causes, effects, and the Holy Spirit as the solution.  Also 4 primary
symptoms:  violence, lust, greed, unnatural power of persuasion.
Glossary.  Ted Bundy's execution eve interview.  All resources linked to
Home Page.  Free!

"Bible Sex Facts"
http://www.opendoor.com/Higher.Ground/bsf.html
Frank, Bible-based discussions of all aspects of human sexuality,
including: Remaining virgins until marriage; communication; foreplay;
masturbation; oral sex; petting; pornography during foreplay; sexual
fantasies; mutual orgasms.  Free.

Both Books Include Excerpts From Ted Bundy's Execution-Eve Interview
With Dr. James Dobson.

All resources linked to Home Pages