[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Bravo

Dale,
	Bravo on your exciting and massive collection of information on
things religious.  As you know I greatly enjoy the study of spiritual things
and I now spend many minutes drinking at the well you have created.  I am by
denomination a Latter-Day-Saint (Mormon) and as you know, my faith gets
denigrated as being "Not Christian" and even as being satanic by some of
those who call themselves Christian.  I am pleased to find no "anti" anything
in the text written or posted by you.  We all need more tolerance in this
world, if we are ever to learn to understand ourselves, much less understand
the things of eternity, or of Father in Heaven, or His Son.
Keep on Keepin' on

SYLD (Sure Love Ya Dude)

Your Brother in Christ

Pat Kisor