[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Celestine Prophacy

Dear Steve,

About the book : I read it last weekend and though and I have to say that
the ideas/insights were really appealing to me. I only wonder why. I
think it's too easy to see it as a reconciling of Eastern Mysticism and
Western Christianity, because mysticism is not only a eastern affair . I
have to admit that the message in the book is a very eclectic one, if not
opportunistic. Consider the ninth insight. Who doesn't want a heaven on
earth : a combination of high tech  food supplying and living in paradise
at the same time.It might be too appealing.
Well, if you have any comments mail me.

Regards, Gerben