[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Creation Spirituality

On 13 Dec 95 at 19:35, Dale Lature wrote:

> I went to a UMC seminary in Dayton for my Communications degree (1991),
> which is where I got into computing.

I went to a UMC college in southeastern Kentucky, where I received a
degree in history and religion.  That's where I was introduced to
"liberal" Christianity.  I then went to Lexington Theological
Seminary, also in Kentucky.

> Now I call myself a "tentmaker"
> Computer support professional,  and called to "Online Ministry"

It's very refreshing to find a Christian site that is as
life-affirming as yours.

> which will
> include some design,  resource gathering and review,  and an ongoing effort
> to find utilities that will help my site become more "interactive",  like
> some of the "Forum" software ones sees at places like Hot WIRED,  Pathfindr
> (TIME magazine)  etc.

I've picked up some questionairre and survey cgi's at various places.
 When I have a bit of time, I'll learn how to set them up myself.
<g>

You might be interested in something I found somewhere.  You can set
up a form on which visitors can submit their email addresses.  Then
when your web page changes the visitor gets notified.  You can see it
on my page if you like.

--
David K. Miller
dkmiller@cris.com