[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(no subject)

I really like your web site. As a Christian, I have been greatly
influenced by the Gospel of Thomas, many other "Gnostic" texts, the
Legend of Sophia, the Holy Grail story in its many and diverse forms,
The History of God, Elaine Pagels, Carl Jung, the Dead Sea Scrolls, and
many other non-traditional spirital tools. I have found that many other
mainsteam Christians are renewing their faith with this new knowledge.
Anyway, your approach is refreshing and thought provoking. If you have
an email mailing list, please add me to it. Thank you! Adrian Birkett.