[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Christianity Studies and the Internet

  Hi Dale. This is Gary Bogart, the person compiling the Christian guides
  at ICLnet.

  Thanks for your note. We would be happy to add A Great Good Place...
  to the Christian resource guide. May the Lord bless you, brother,
  for all the work that has gone into this labor of love. Although
  our work here at ICLnet incorporates a different method, we share
  the hope of Community, and we see the potential for using the tool,
  hopefully guided by His wisdom and power. It's territory to be
  claimed by Christians, and Christians are an exceptionally active
  group.

  We are encouraged to see the thought and care so freely shared in
  your work, and look forward to seeing you develop it to bless the
  Lord. Many will be encouraged and energized by this work.

  gary