[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Fellowship

I have been seeking fellowship with someone--anyone--who might share my
revelation of the Body of Christ.  I am not interested in
proselytizing/converting anyone to my way of thinking or
understanding--just seeking those who might already share my
perspective. I'm not afraid of being called "heretical"--it just doesn't
seem profitable to engage (or enrage!) those who would feel compelled to
correct me.

Being new to this form of communication, I guess I'm hoping that you
might be able to direct me to a place where I might begin my search.