[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

interactive WWW

In reguards to making this site more interactive you may want to check
out netscape 2.0.  I don't have any personal experience with it yet but
I read some advertising about it showing where someone could have a
chatline going on while showing other users various web sites etc...
I'am not sure if this is what you were interested in but if it is, drop
me a line and I'll share more about how I invision this working. I'll
try and get back to your site and/or e-mail you about your request for
graphic help.  I produce (graphics and author) Computer Based Training,
and my wife and I have a Decktop video production business for extra
income. Our hope is to use this skills in Christian ministry some day.

Have a Blessed Easter,

Craig Adams
CAdams2@ix.netcom.com