[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Possible addition to your links

1st Steps: Marketing and Design Daily is a web based newsletter
devoted to keeping Web marketers and designers abreast of the latest
trends while wrestling with the fundamental questions of marketing
in the new medium.  Each day's item focuses on a facet of the
on-line marketers tool kit.  The archives are a treasure trove of
insight into the way marketing is evolving on the net.

We've been publishing continuously for over 9 months and have
accumulated a treasure trove of material designed to make marketers
more effective.

Stop by and visit us at http://www.interbiznet.com/nomad.html.  If
you like what you see, we'd really appreciate a link from your page
to ours.
--
John Sumser