[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

creation spirituality

I have searched the net several times looking for connections
around creation spirituality and have just come across your
effort.

My name is Peter Smith and I live in Perth Western Australia.
Here in Perth we have a Creation Spirituality network which was
started in 1990 following a visit by Matt Fox.  Since then,
Matt has visited twice, the last time being only two weeks ago.

The principal function of the Network is to provide a point of
contact for people interested in Creation Spirituality.  It is
very much a "grass roots" sort of approach, generally relying
on people to come forward to initiate activities and meetings.
The Network does, however, have a council (mainly so that we
can operate bank acocounts, take out public liability insurance
etc) which produces a quarterly newsletter and also facilitates
seasonal celebrations/rituals.

In Perth we have several circle dance groups operating in
association with the Network.  Coming up is an art as
meditation day, several circle dance weekends and a visit from
Neil Douglas Klotz (from ICCS and Dances of Universal Peace)
and Kamae Miller.

There is also a network in Melbourne (2500 kms east of here)
with whom I have contact.

I am interested in networking with other groups and individuals
with an aim to perhaps share resources, rituals, fellowship and
just have a chat.  Its great to see a presence on the Net and I
hope we can keep in touch.

Kindest regards

     Peter Smith