[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A graphically challenged, but hypertext and original content-rich environment

Thank you for letting us know about your site!

Our goal is to list a limited number of the coolest sites on the Web.
The good news is there are lots of cool sites out there; the bad news
is that we can't list them all or our users would be overwhelmed.  If
we decide to include your site, you'll see it on our list soon, as we
update Cool Sites on a weekly basis.

Even if we are unable to place your site in our cool sites list, we
will definitely include you in the Infoseek index of Web pages.

Thanks again for your interest.