[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

To admission officer

                                                1884 WESTON ROAD, YORK
                                                TORONTO, ON, CANADA
                                                M9N 1W1

                                                      Feb 16, 1996

   Dear Adimission Officer :

   My name is Byung-Kwan Seo.  I am korean student. After I was
graduated from Korea Baptist  Theological Seminary  in February 1995,  I
took  the TOEFL in  June 1995 and scored only 503, which  does not reach
your minimum requirements.  Thus, in order  to improve my  English
proficiency,  now I am  studying the English  as a Second Language
course  in Canada. In this country,  I will study English very hard
and obtain a high  score on the TOEFL.  I will do  my best to be
qualified to study in your master's program without having any problem
caused by language barrier.

   My major is Theology  and I hope to be a Pastor.  Therefore, I
intended to study Theology(M.Div course) in your school.  I would like
to enter  in the fall semester of 1996.

   Please review my academic qualifications and, if you think I am
qualified to  apply for admission  to your  school, please  send me  an
application  form and  any other relevant information on foreign student
admissions.

   Thank you for your attention to my request.

                                                        Sincerely yours,

                                                         Seo, Byung-Kwan

Name in Full : Seo, Byung-Kwan(Male)