[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(no subject)

I work for the Dept of Housing Urban Development,  I would like to let
all the churchs in Indiana know about a community initiative for the
multifamily properties that HUD has assisted.  The program is titled
Neighborhood Networks and a copy of the plan may be ordered by calling
1-800-217-6970 and ask to be put on the Mailing list.  Also to order HUD
Notice 95-0081 item no. 02909 Computerized Community Connections - How to
Develop Computerized Learning Centers in HUD Insured and Assisted
Housing.

This is a nation wide effort:  My name and address is:

Debra Soper DHUD 151 N. Delaware Indianapolis, IN  46204
317-226-7172

Debra Soper@HUD.Gov  Email address