[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

New Web Site for your review

I'd like to recommend another site for you to review:
Starborn-Family Centered Multimedia (http://www.starborn.com).  We
publish Biblically-based, family centered multimedia for the education
and entertainment of children 4-14 to promote positive mental, emotional
and spiritual values.

Our new interactive multimedia title dramatically presents the magic of
Christmas through the eyes of three children of one of the Magi.  The
full-featured "Star Chasers" CD-ROM showcases a combination of
all-original illustration, soundtrack, quicktime movies and animation,
as well as an original story presented through the book written by
award-winning childrenšs author Shelly Nielsen.

"Star Chasers" is the first of three CD-ROM titles we plan to produce.
Starborn is dedicated to producing family-centered, Biblically-based
multimedia software and services for children and child-like adults.

For more info, contact Greg Smith at smithcom244@gold.tc.umn.edu