[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

www.gospelnet.com

Greeting In the Wonderful Name of Jesus:
We are the folks at www.gospelnet.com and wanted to say hello and let
you know what we are doing beyond our work at gospelnet. Perhaps
there is some way we could be of service to you to advance your work
on the Internet. First let me tell you where we are coming from. I
have for the past 25 years been working with the Russian Christian
underground
mostly smuggling Bibles and cash to the believers and for the last
five years we have been broadcasting TV across 9 Russian time zones
with our simple salvation programs, actually we reached 70+ million
with weekly shows on prime time. I brought R.W. Schambach on the air
for his first time in Russia and TBN ended up buying some time on the
Cannel 2X2 we
brought to his attention out of Moscow.(We are no longer on the air
in Russia,now we know why.)
 The Lord brought us back here and revealed the Internet and its
possibilities to take His world to the ends of the earth. We are
computer developers with top companies who are right now working out
the kinks to not only give us audio but quick time real time movies
which will progress into full screen I am sure. Come and see us at
http://www.gospelnet.com and perhaps you have a Ministry or Christian
Industry who would like to hire onto our site www.gospelnet.com or we
can:
	1 Search your ministry name and see if it is available for a
domain registered to you. Perhaps it is gone already.
	2 Register your domain name example: www.yourministry.com
	3 Build you a web site and put it on a server here out of
Phoenix.
	4 Design all color pages with text and graphics, and audio as
well as quick time movies if you can afford it, chuckle.
	5 Load your site and run it if you desire.
	6 Link you with the yellow pages and other Christians across
cyberspace.
	7 Produce Interactive CD-Roms for your ministry and burn them
to mass production or video.
	8 We will take just a little of your hard earned cash in
return.
All this is talk though till you check us out at
http://www.goepelnet.com so surf over and check us out. If you like
what you see, please link us and let us know we can do the same if
you fit our parameters. God Bless your efforts to further
His Kingdom...Jesus Rules...scott@gospelnet.com