[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Church of the Saviour

Dear Friend,

I'm very new on the Net, so on my first trip out, I come across your
page. I am the Director of Marketing for Sojourners magazine, but I am
also a pastor of a new faith community that is connected to the Church of
the Saviour. Gordon Cosby is the "grandfather" of this community, but
with the new structures of COS, namely its disolution, it would be hard
for me to say that this is part of the COS. Gordon claims that we are one
of three new communities that will join the other nine that make up the
historical COS, but nonetheless, I thought it might be neat to contact
you, and let you know that I'm out here, too.
I am also the associate director of Jubilee Ministries - the organization
that tries to care for ministries such as Christ House, Samaritan Inns,
the Potter's House, etc...
Anyway, I've never done this before, but I'd be glad to get to know you
if that type of thing works over this contraption.
Blessings,
David Wade