[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Internet Theological Studies

Hello! I ran across your Web page on what theological degree programs are
available over the Internet, and thought you might be interested in Miami
Christian University, where I am Dean of Students. MCU is the only
theological institution that I am aware of which offers courses and degrees
through the Doctoral level (including the D.Min. you have an interest in)
completely online via the Internet. Our students come from around the world,
and we utilize more and more of the latest technology to maintain our
"virtual campus".

If you are interested, our URL is http://www.shopmiami.com/jf/mcu.html on the
World Wide Web. God bless you in your theological journey!

William Greene