[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Mission Groups

I am a member of New Community Church.  I got your address from Sojourners
Online.  I am fascinated by the notion of an on-line mission group.  Would
it require an on-line mission?  Do you feel you have a call to on-line
ministry?  Seems like it, from your homepage - cool!  I'm relatively new
to cyberspace, and since I'm on a freenet, I have limited, text-only
access to the Web.   But I'd like to know more about your experiments in
on-line community.  I'm subscribing to the Sojo listserver right now, and
enjoying it, but it's pretty random.  A mission group-like structure could
be more focused,  and actually coordinate folks into some action on-line
(or off!).  Looking forward to more dialogue with you, MM