[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

new happenings

 Dear Dale,
    Thanks for all your kuddos on the page!! I am going to get the book as
soon as I get some $ and if it is as good as it looks I will put a link to
it on my page under the author. I have all his other books.
    I like the idea you expressed of staying in your beliefs but not getting
so dogmatic as to not see others. This is my idea also.
    I added something very new to the net on my page today and thought you
might like to see it (hear it)
It only works with Internet explorer so if you have it you might want to
look at it again (have the speakers on) and tell me what you think of the
choice I made.
    I will be writting more soon. Thanks again for your interest and for the
information. I am always open to new ideas and thought yyou have to share so
feel free to dialog with me...
    I liked you right away (you do the same thing I do...write letters then
forget something and write a few more ;)
    It really made me smile.
Thanks again.
peace and aloha, lesslie